Monday, September 13, 2010

Suggestions & Ideas!

I have several ideas of what I would like to do with this site to involve fellow readers and build bridges in our local reading community. I'm currently a bit distracted as we plan and organize the Banned Books Week Event and September is one heck of a busy bookish month!

Not only are there are a lot of amazing readings going on, the book festivals are kicking in, and the holidays are right around the corner. So with all of this going on, what would you like to see happen around here?

I would like to host a Wisconsin Author Reading Challenge. With this, we would give ourselves one year to read 8 books by Wisconsin authors. You create a list of the authors you would like to read then share it via your website, blog, Twitter, or on the Challenge page that I will create. Then we check in when a book is finished and have a chat about it!

Does that appeal to you? What ideas do you have?

No comments: