Monday, December 20, 2010

An update & Holiday Wishes

Apologies for the lack in new material on the blog. Some things happened that pulled me away from the Internet for a bit, then Thanksgiving and Christmas just snuck right up on me! You know how that happens. 

But, during my haitus, I have been batting around some ideas for reformatting how I list events. I would like to offer more content on the site, but also want to continue providing you with reading event information since it is the whole point of this site. I will use my time off for Christmas to set things up so we can kick off again in January with a bang. 

In the meantime, I'm pretty active on Twitter and Facebook, so feel free to stop by and say hi to me there. I have a wealth of book recommendations is you need help with a gift idea. :-) Have a wonderful holiday!


No comments: